When : 18 May 2017
Where : Yangon
Keep up with Myanmar’s ever changing tax landscape and minimize your tax risks by joining this informative half-day tax seminar.
During the seminar, the DFDL Tax Team will discuss recent changes in Myanmar tax laws and regulations, including the 2017 Union Tax Law, the new Withholding Tax Notification, updated Stamp Duty rates, among other major changes.
DFDL will look into the major changes as well as the seemingly minor tweaks in the laws and regulations that may have a significant impact to your business.
We will also provide a thorough discussion on your tax compliance obligations in Myanmar. We will cover tax deductible expenses, output and input Commercial Tax, timing of tax filings, tax audits and tax penalties, and other compliance related issues.
- 9:00 to 9:30 – Registration
- 9:30 to 10:15 – Recent developments in Myanmar taxation
- 10:15 to 10:30 – Tea Break
- 10:30 to 11:30 – Myanmar tax compliance discussion
- 11:30 to 12:00 – Open forum and Q&A
|Bernard Cobarrubias||Diberjohn Balinas|
|Regional Tax Director,
Date: Thursday 18 May 2017
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Fees: 18 USD / 25,000 MMK (walk-in payment)
Novotel Yangon Max
459 Pyay Road,
To register, please send your full name, position, company, industry, and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellations of registration not received by 15 May 2017 will be charged a no-show fee of US$18.