When : 2 May 2017
Where : Seminar Room @ SBF Centre, Singapore
On May 2, 2017, DFDL’s Maly Courtaigne and Bernard Cobarrubias will present “Ease of doing business in Cambodia: Tax Aspects and Labour Practices” at the half-day seminar hosted by Singapore Business Federation (“SBF”) on “Opportunities for Foreign Investors and SMEs in Cambodia” in Singapore.
Despite global economic uncertainties, Cambodia has continued to improve its business environment in recent years, to become a more competitive investment destination among others. Foreign investment in Cambodia has been led by Asian investors. The Cambodian government currently offers favorable business incentives to foreign investors.
Investment policies have been launched while business processes have been improved in several areas. The main drivers of the Cambodian economy are namely the garment, real estate & construction as well as services sector. The economic growth of Cambodia is expected to remain strong due to recovering internal demand and dynamic sector-specific growths.
Who should participate
Companies from the following sectors are strongly encouraged to participate:
• Consumer Services • Retail • Real Estate • Building & Construction • Logistics • Textile
• Wholesale, Trade & Distribution • Tourism • Urban Development
- 3:00 pm : Welcome Address, by Mr Thian Tai Chew ( Assistant Executive Director, Global Business Division (ASEAN), Singapore Business Federation )
- 3:10 pm : Opening Address, by Cambodian Ambassador (Royal Embassy of Cambodia in Singapore)
- 3:20 pm : Cambodia’s Investment Policies for Foreign Enterprises, Royal Embassy of Cambodia in Singapore
- 3:40 pm : Ease of doing business in Cambodia: Tax Aspects and Labour Practices
- 4.00 pm : Building a Successful Business Venture in Cambodia
- 4.20 pm : Cambodia’s Consumer Market & Success Story of A Singapore Company
- 4:40 pm : Networking Session
- 5:00 pm : End of Session
Programme is correct at time of print and subject to change / further improvements.
Date : Tuesday, 2 May 2017
Time : 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Venue : Seminar Room @ SBF Centre, 160, Robinson Road, #06-01, Singapore 068914
Registration : click here
Registration closes on 28 April 2017, 5pm, or when event is full.