DFDL Cambodia on Sustainable & Smart Cities
On 25 June, DFDL Cambodia, CBRE and Archetype organized a morning seminar on Sustainable and Smart Cities at the Raffles Hotel in Phnom Penh.
Guillaume Massin, DFDL Cambodia Managing Director and Partner, spoke on the topic of Public Private Partnerships (“PPPs”) and how projects should be developed in new environments or within existing structures from a legal perspective.
The session was well received by the over 130 participants in attendance. The audience gained key insights on various keynote topics and engaged with panel discussions on the subject of Smart & Sustainable Cities in Cambodia and beyond. Participants learned more about DFDL and our partners’ roles in the ongoing development of Smart Cities in Cambodia. It served as an ideal platform to network, share perspectives and connect with various government leaders, civic tech startups, and other urban innovators.
In recent years, the concept of ‘Smart Cities’ has been attracting increasing levels of interest, investment and active development, with hundreds of engaging Smart City events taking place around the globe, not least of all Cambodia.
DFDL Cambodia and CBRE are proud to announce our upcoming morning seminar on Sustainable and Smart Cities, which will take place on 25 June 2019 at the Raffles Hotel from 7:30 am to 12:00 pm.
This seminar will allow the participants to gain insights on various keynote topics and engage with panel discussions on the subject of Smart & Sustainable Cities in Cambodia and beyond. At this event you will learn more about DFDL and our partners’ roles in the ongoing development of Smart Cities in Cambodia. This seminar will also serve as an ideal platform for all participants to network, share perspectives and connect with various government leaders, civic tech startups, and other urban innovators.
Mark your calendar now and register for this event.
- 7:30 am: Registration
- 8:20 – 8:30 am: Ms Cassandra, CBRE, opening of the event & followed by introductory speech
- 8:30 – 8:50 am: Mr James Hodge, CBRE Associate Director, on “How Smart Cities Impact Real Estate“
- 8:50 – 9:10 am: Mr Iwase Hideaki, JICA Project Formulation Advisor, on “An update on JICA’s role in promoting Smart Cities in Cambodia”
- 9:10 – 9:45 am: Mr Eddie Lee, Limestone Network, on “The Technology Involved in Smart Cities”
- 9:45 – 10:10 am: Coffee/Breakfast Break
- 10:15 – 10:40 am: Mr Guillaume Massin, DFDL Cambodia Managing Director and Partner, on “PPP : How projects should be developed in new environments or within existing structures from a legal point of view”
- 10:40 – 11:00 am: Mr Michel Cassagnes, Archetype CEO, on “Green Buildings”
- 11:00 – 11:10 am: Mr. Vannak Seng, Municipality City Hall on “Projects and Constraints on Smart Cities and Sustainable Cities in Cambodia”
- 11:10 – 12:00 am: Panel Discussion, with Guillaume Massin, Michel Cassagnes, James Hodge, Eddie Lee, JICA Speaker, and Vannak Seng, with Dan Davies as Moderator
- Closing Speech by Ms. Cassandra, CBRE
Date: Tuesday 25 June 2019
Time: 7:30 am – 12:00 pm
Venue: Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Phnom Penh
Partner & Managing Director, DFDL Cambodia
Managing Director, Archetype Cambodia
Associate Director, CBRE
Project Formulation Advisor, JICA
Municipality City Hall
Asset Director, CBRE