DFDL Hosts Webinar on Impact of COVID-19 on Human Resources
On 23 September 2020, the DFDL Regional Employment & Labour Team organized a well-attended webinar on ‘Impact of COVID-19 on Human Resources’.
With Audray Souche (DFDL Co-Managing Partner) moderating this live event, Marion Carles-Salmon (DFDL Head of Regional Employment and Labor Practice) discussed how companies and other organizations effected by COVID-19 could implement salary decreases, freezes, deferrals and other variable pay budgets. She also focused on the different options available for an employer to issue performance-related benefits and ways to retain employees. Marion provided the audience with tips on how to get ready for 2021 with relocation or downsizing measures. Jeanette Kwan (Mercer Market Lead, Indochina) focused her speech on recent market survey results touching on different indicators such as salaries, human resource budgets, bonuses, rewards and employees wishes. She ended her presentation by giving tips to human resources managers on actions to take during and post COVID-19 to stay as adaptive as possible.
The webinar concluded with an active and insightful Q&A session.
This webinar aims to provide latest insights and guidance on how employers can continue to adapt their human resources strategies and future business plans during and post COVID-19.
If you missed this webinar and want to access the replay, please click here:
Tailoring Human Resource Strategies & Adapting Plans to Weather Uncertain Economic Conditions
22 September 2020 | 10:30 am – 12:00 pm (GMT+7) | Complimentary
DFDL cordially invites you to attend what is certain to be an insightful and enlightening labor webinar to discuss The New Workplace: The Impact of COVID-19 on Human Resources – Key Considerations for Employers on 22 September 2020 morning.
With the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the economy, it is not surprising that human resources can be a key target when companies are heading into a downturn. In this webinar, DFDL and Mercer will provide their insights and guidance on how employers can continue to adapt their human resources strategies and future business plans. Marion Carles-Salmon (DFDL Head of Regional Employment and Labor Practice) and Jeanette Kwan (Mercer Market Lead, Indochina) will guide you on various ways to minimize the associated labor challenges happening in Southeast Asia and provide you with tips on how to get ready for the coming months. Audray Souche (DFDL Co-Managing Partner) will join as moderator to draw out an insightful exchange and to provide practical conclusions that will be useful to the audience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear from our experts!
- 10:30 – 10:40 am: How to Implement Salary Decreases, Freezes, Deferral & Variable Pay Budgets – Marion Carles-Salmon (DFDL Head of Regional Employment & Labor Practice)
- 10:40 – 10:50 am: Paying for Performance & Paying to Retain High Performing Employees – Marion Carles-Salmon
- 10:50 – 11:20 am: The impact of COVID-19 on Human Resources Budgets: How to Adapt your Budget (Salary Freezes, Cost-cutting Strategies) – Jeanette Kwan (Mercer Market Lead, Indochina)
- 11:20 – 11:30 am: How to Get Yourself Ready for Q4 & 2021: Relocation, Downsizing Measures – Marion Carles-Salmon
- 11:30 – 11:50 am: Q&A with Marion Carles-Salmon & Jeanette Kwan moderated by Audray Souche (DFDL Co-Managing Partner & Thailand Managing Director)
Speakers & Moderator
Marion Carles Salmon
DFDL Head of Regional Employment and Labor Practice
Mercer Market Lead, Indochina
DFDL Co-Managing Partner & Thailand Managing Director