Facts & Figures
- Over 170+ legal and tax advisers
- More than 400 staff members
- 40% expatriate advisers
- 32 partners
- 24 nationalities
- Established in 1994
- 9 countries: Bangladesh, Cambodia*, Indonesia*, Myanmar, Philippines*, the Lao PDR, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam
- 12 offices
- 5 desks: China, India, French, Japan, and Korea
*DFDL collaborating firms:
In Cambodia, DFDL works in commercial cooperation with Sarin & Associates.
In Indonesia, DFDL works in association with Mataram Partners.
DFDL collaborates with Philippine law firm, Ocampo & Suralvo Law Offices for local legal advice.
DFDL in Singapore is qualified as a foreign law practice and is not licensed to practice Singapore law.
- Fully integrated international law firm providing legal, tax and investment advisory services across our core areas of expertise;
- In-depth local and cross-border experience in groundbreaking and complex transactions across the emerging markets of Asia;
- A practical knowledge of local business cultures and practices; and
- 10 areas of expertise:
- Banking, Finance and Technology
- Compliance and Investigations
- Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Dispute Resolution
- Employment and Labour
- Energy, Mining and Infrastructure
- Real Estate and Construction
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Taxation and Accounting