DFDL collaborates with Robin Lynn & Lee, a Malaysian full-service law firm, for legal matters in Malaysia.
Robin Lynn & Lee advises clients in various industries, such as financial services, fintech, consumer goods & retail, manufacturing, logistics & transportation, education, technology, e-commerce, healthcare, and more. They also handle regulatory issues related to Labuan International Business and Financial Centre and Labuan licensed entities.
Their China Desk boasts bilingual lawyers who have worked in leading law firms in China. They understand the culture and expectations of Chinese clients and can communicate with them effectively.
Robin Lynn & Lee leverages on DFDL’s established network in Southeast Asia and other emerging markets to offer comprehensive and integrated services for complex cross-border transactions. Our combined experience and collaborative approach enable us to deliver high-quality and cutting-edge legal services to our clients across the region seamlessly.
How we can help:
- Banking and Finance
- China Desk
- Compliance and Regulatory
- Corporate and Commercial
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Labuan International Business Financial Centre (IBFC)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- STIC Investments on their investment into Carousell.
- Alibaba on their investment into Ninja Van.
- Carsome on the acquisition of iCar of up to RM200 million.
- As local counsel for Zhejiang Geely Holding Group in a restructuring exercise of Geely Auto by transferring its entire 49.9% of stake in Proton Holdings Berhad to a subsidiary of Hong Kong-listed Geely Automobile Holdings Limited.
- As seller’s lawyer in the disposal of majority shares of Glocomp Systems (M) Sdn Bhd to M1 Limited, a subsidiary of Singapore listed Keppel Corporation.
- As purchaser’s lawyer for Giorgio Armani in the acquisition of the Armani operation in Malaysia from Club 21.
- As purchaser’s lawyer for UOW Global Enterprise in the acquisition of shares in all KDU related university & colleges in Malaysia from Paramount Corporation Berhad.
- As purchaser’s lawyer for International Schools Partnership in the acquisition of Tenby Schools and Asia Pacific Schools in Malaysia.
- REA Group for their divestment of iProperty to PropertyGuru.
AddressB23-8, Level 23, Tower B, Vertical Business Suite, Avenue 3, Bangsar South, No. 8 Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
+603 4813 0205
9 AM – 6 PM
Monday – Friday