Recording Date: 30 June 2021
Top 6 questions within 20 minutes to keep up to date with the real estate restructuring and insolvency options available in Thailand.
The third wave of COVID-19 has spread all over Thailand and is raising understandable concerns and generating uncertainty among the business community. We take this opportunity to guide you on the key measures and best practices to help you mitigate the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on your business.
The real estate sector has also suffered tremendously due to the COVID-19 pandemic while hotels or developers are trying to hold on and survive as best they can. Jonathan Blaine (Co-Head of the Regional Restructuring & Insolvency Practice) and Paul Volodarsky (Deputy Head of Regional Real Estate and Construction Practice) delve deep into the current market situation and share practical advice to those seeking viable restructuring options.
Listen to this highly informative podcast to help you keep your business afloat and on the right track for the rest of 2021 and beyond.
Top 6 Questions Discussed:
- What legal changes in Thailand have affected restructuring and insolvency matters as they relate to the real estate sector?
- What are some of the legal limitations faced by real estate developers going through a restructuring exercise?
- Have we seen a lot of activity in the real estate sector relating to restructuring or insolvency following COVID-19?
- What industries have we seen most active in restructuring or insolvency within the real estate sector?
- What are some of the practical issues faced by real estate developers in Thailand looking at restructuring and insolvency options?
- What is our outlook on this sector for the remainder of 2021?
For Those Who Wish to Dive Deeper:
- Workforce Restructuring – COVID-19 Resilience: Responding to Uncertainties in Thailand: https://www.dfdl.com/resources/podcasts/workforce-restructuring-covid19-resilience-responding-to-uncertainties-in-thailand/
- Debt Restructuring – COVID-19 Resilience: Responding to Uncertainties in Thailand: https://www.dfdl.com/resources/podcasts/debt-restructuring-covid19-resilience-responding-to-uncertainties-in-thailand/