Recording Date: 2 December 2021
This session is a year in review as well as a discussion of potential tax planning strategies, which may prove beneficial given the past 12 months. In addition, our experts provide a transfer pricing update given that 2021 was the first effective year for the new transfer pricing legislation along with a discussion of managing potential Transfer Pricing risks.
New Tax Developments in Thailand by Jonathan Blaine (Thailand Tax Director)
- How can Thai companies benefit from using the new e-Withholding tax system for filing and payment purposes?
- Can we expect the COVID-19 related tax relief measures by the government in 2021 to help Thai companies to be offered again for 2022?
- How can Thai companies optimize their Net Operating Loss Utilization strategies?
Thailand Transfer Pricing Updates by Christine Schwarzl (Regional Transfer Pricing Director)
- What are the key Transfer Pricing updates that Thai taxpayers need to comply with?
- Which transactions are affected by the Transfer Pricing updates – and how?
- As a Thai taxpayer, what should I do to manage Transfer Pricing risk in FY2021?
Q&A Session moderated by Jack Sheehan (Partner, Head of Regional Tax Practice)
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to hear from our tax expert speakers!