Top 4 questions within 20 minutes to keep up to date with the debt restructuring options available to companies in Thailand.
The third wave of COVID-19 has spread all over Thailand and is raising understandable concerns and generating uncertainty among the business community. We take this opportunity to guide you on the key measures and best practices to help you mitigate the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on your business.
Due to the current economic situation, many borrowers have been struggling to stay afloat, pay staff, rent and expenses or to meet any loan obligations they might have. Vinay Ahuja (Partner, Head of Regional Banking, Finance & Technology Practice) and Jonathan Blaine (Co-Head of the Regional Restructuring & Insolvency Practice) guide you through the debt restructuring options available in Thailand and the key legal and regulatory compliance measures that you need to be aware of.
Watch this highly informative video to help you keep your business afloat and on the right track for the rest of 2021 and beyond.
Recording Date: 30 June 2021
Top 4 Questions Discussed:
- What are the debt restructuring options available in Thailand?
- What legal and regulatory compliance is required to give effect to a debt restructuring transaction?
- What are the opportunities available to foreign investors in regard to debt restructuring transactions in Thailand?
- What are the key affected sectors that are prone to large scale consolidation and debt restructuring transactions?
For Those Who Wish to Dive Deeper:
- Workforce Restructuring – COVID-19 Resilience: Responding to Uncertainties in Thailand: https://www.dfdl.com/resources/videos/workforce-restructuring-covid-19-resilience-responding-to-uncertainties-in-thailand/
- Real Estate Restructuring & Insolvency – COVID-19 Resilience: Responding to Uncertainties in Thailand: https://www.dfdl.com/resources/videos/real-estate-restructuring-insolvency-covid-19-resilience-responding-to-uncertainties-in-thailand/