The Employment Law Alliance held a free 60-minute webinar on “Sexual Harassment Among the Global Workforce: A HR Perspective in the Asia Pacific” on Monday and Tuesday, 20-21 August 2018.
For this event, ELA assembled a panel of HR Law experts to discuss sexual harassment in the workplace and to educate participants on applicable laws and case-law precedents.
DFDL Regional Head of the Employment Practice Group, Danyel Thomson, along with experts from across the Asia Pacific provided practical insights on:
- The definition of sexual harassment as set out by local laws;
- Actions employers can take to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace;
- Best practices and policies to put in place to protect those who report sexual harassment;
- Recommendations on training and development for human resource professionals; and
- Tips on how to conduct investigations into alleged incidents of sexual harassment.
Regional Head of the Employment Practice Group