When: 4 February 2015
Where: Raffles Dubai, Dubai
William Greenlee gave a presentation titled “Opportunities in Asia’s Emerging Markets for Middle East Companies, especially Myanmar” at the 2015 In-House Congress in Dubai. The event provided an excellent opportunity for DFDL to explore increasing investor interest in ASEAN from the Middle East.
The In-House CommunityTM was delighted to present the ninth annual In-House Congress Middle East, Dubai 2015, part of the highly successful In-House Community Congress series, hosted by Pacific Business Press.
In-House Congress Middle East, Dubai 2015 brought together leading in-house lawyers, compliance professionals and senior business executives from both the private and public sectors in the Middle East. Delegates have participated in specific practice area workshops featuring prominent business leaders and private practice lawyers, hosted by leading law firms and industry experts.
- Kerri Lefebvre, Director and Head of Dubai Office, Conyers Dill & Pearman
- Mark Forte, Partner, Head of Litigation and Restructuring – British Virgin Islands (BVI) Office, Conyers Dill & Pearman
- William D. Greenlee Jr., Partner; Managing Director, Myanmar, DFDL
- Thanos Karvelis, Partner, Galadari Advocates & Legal Consultants
- Kelly Austin, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Abdulrahman Juma, Partner & Deputy Head of Disputes, Dubai, Hadef & Partners
- Brent Baldwin, Partner, Hadef & Partners
- Michael Lunjevich, Partner & Head of Real Estate, Dubai, Hadef & Partners
- Richard Briggs, Executive Partner & Head of Dispute Resolution, Dubai, Hadef & Partners
- Sadiq Jafar, Managing Partner, Dubai, Hadef & Partners
- Walid Azzam, Partner, Dispute Resolution, Hadef & Partners
- Imtiaz Shah, Partner, Head of Middle East Corporate Commercial Practice, Hogan Lovells
- Rindala Beydoun, Founder and Managing Partner, Tribonian Law Advisors
- Patrick Dransfield, Publishing Director Asian-mena Counsel and Co-Director, In-House Community