When: 12 July 2016
Where: London, the UK
DFDL Indonesia’s Team, together with SSEK’s Partner Ira Eddymurthy, moderated a roundtable discussion on “M&A in the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC)” at the 2nd Global Leaders Corporate M&A Forum on 12 July 2016 at The Inner Temple London in the UK.
They provided an introduction to AEC and its impact on M&A in the region along with the trends and recent legal developments that will affect M&A transactions in each country.
The Global Leaders Corporate M&A Forum brought together companies and advisers from different countries to discuss issues and trends including:
- How will Brexit impact global growth and monetary policy?
- Global trends and outlook on M&A activity – post Brexit
- Personal Data – is this becoming your number one corporate risk?
- Corporate reputation management in M&A deals
- M&A in the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC)
- Warranty & Indemnity Insurance in M&A transactions
- Data privacy challenges and solutions in M&A deals
- M&A legal developments in Asia’s largest economies
- Global M&A trends from North America
The forum also served as an opportunity for sellers looking to dispose assets or businesses as well as for buyers looking to acquire assets or businesses.
More information about this event is available here.