When: 20 October 2015
Where: AmCham Office, Bangkok, Thailand
Jack Sheehan, Partner, Regional Tax Practice Group, and Emvalee Chiarapurk, Senior Tax Manager, teamed up with Steven Carey, Managing Director at Quantera Global, to discuss the salient features of the new transfer pricing law and the impact of the OECD Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) project for companies doing business in Thailand.
The presentation covered:
- An overview of the key features of the proposed new transfer pricing law and what it means for Thai companies;
- How to develop an efficient Thailand and global strategy to manage risks;
- A discussion on global tax developments and how they are shaping transfer pricing in Thailand;
- Tips for preparing best practice and cost effective documentation; and
- Highlights of some of the BEPS plan action pints and their impact on companies in Thailand.
For more information, please click here.