When: 25-26 June 2015
Where: The Landmark Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
Jack Sheehan, Partner, Regional Tax Practice Group, was the Chairperson and a Speaker at the “ASEAN/Thai Tax Summit 2015”. The event was held at The Landmark Hotel, Bangkok on Thursday and Friday 25-26 June 2015.
Jack led the discussions on day two of the event. The event featured presentations and panel discussions with policy makers from the Tax Policy Bureau of the Ministry of Finance and the Board of Investment in Thailand, and leading tax experts from DFDL, Loyens and Loeff, Baker McKenzie and Ernst and Young.
The two day event covered topics including:
- Emerging Tax Issues for ASEAN countries
- Update on Thai Tax Laws and Rules in Thailand Beyond 2015
- Latest BOI Investment Promotion and Investment Incentives
- Transfer Pricing Trends and Developments
- Tax Planning Considerations in Vietnam, the Lao PDR and Cambodia
- Effective Tax Planning for Mergers and Acquisitions Transactions
- Thai Value Added Tax Developments
- Practical Corporate Tax Planning Strategies
- The Working of General Anti Avoidance Rules
- Indonesia Tax Incentives and Investment
- Latest Tax Issues and Practical Aspects for Investment in Myanmar
- Case Study: Cross Border Transactions and Investment in Cambodia
Attendees got the most comprehensive updates on key tax updates for both AEC and Thailand.
Date: 25-26 June 2015
Time: 8:00pm – 5:30pm
Venue: The Landmark Hotel Bangkok, 138 Sukhumvit Rd, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
Fee: THB 27,285 per person
For more information and registration, please click here.