When: 28 May 2015
Where: Dusit Thani Bangkok Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
The seminar “Doing Business in Bangladesh – a legal perspective” took place on 28 May 2015 at the Dusit Thani Bangkok Hotel. Shahwar Nizam, Partner, DFDL, took the attendees on a virtual journey to this fast developing and evolving economy in South Asia.
His presentation included:
- Latest economic development;
- Opportunities for foreign investors;
- Sectorial analysis;
- Legal and regulatory incentives for foreign investors;
- Options for market entries; and
- Common issues faced by foreign investors in Bangladesh
Time: 8:00am – 10:00am (registration and breakfast started at 7:30am)
Venue: Dusit Thani Bangkok Hotel, 946 Rama IV Road, Bangkok 10500
For more information, please click here.