When: 17 September 2015
Where: Bangkok, Thailand
Jack Sheehan, Partner, Regional Tax Practice Group, Emvalee Chiarapurk, Senior Tax Manager, Regional Tax Practice Group, and Steven Carey, Managing Director, Quantera Global, spoke at this seminar on Thailand’s new draft transfer pricing law. This seminar also discussed the impact of anti-avoidance rules for Thai companies with overseas operations.
Their presentations covered:
- How to develop an efficient Thai and global strategy to manage unexpected risks;
- Global developments and how they will shape transfer pricing in Thailand;
- Tips for preparing best practice and cost effective documentation;
- How Thai companies can plan to be ahead of anti-avoidance rules, and limitation of benefits clauses in tax treaties in the Asia region; and
- Case studies will include: United States, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, and China.
Date: 17 September 2015
Time: 8:00am – 10:00am (registration starts at 7:45am)
Venue: Dusit Thani Hotel Bangkok , 946 Rama IV Road, Bangkok 10500
- Free of charge for attendess registered in advance
- 600THB for walk-in guests