When: 19 January 2017, 08:30 am – 12:00 pm
Where: Topaz Restaurant, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Clint O’Connell, Senior Director, Head of Cambodia Tax Practice and Borapyn Py, Tax Country Associate Director, will give you an insight updates on tax reform 2017. The 2016 Law on Financial Management brought with it a raft of unprecedented changes to the tax regime and 2017 looks to continue in the same fashion. Having seen the 2017 Draft Law on Financial Management, (click here to our alert on this draft law) we expect to see a number of significant updates to the tax regulations to come into effect from 1 January 2017.
With that in mind, DFDL invites you to our first significant tax seminar for 2017 where our expert tax advisers will go through the tax updates that will be implemented in 2017 and how they will impact your business. This promises to be a lively discussion and our presenters will allow plenty of time to address your queries.
Attendees will gain invaluable insights into the tax updates brought about by the 2017 Law on Financial Management and will see firsthand working examples and scenarios outlining the consequences of the changes.
Based on the Draft Law on Financial Management, we expect our seminar to focus on the following topics:
- Changes to the progressive Tax on Profit and Tax on Salary rates;
- Exemption of the 1% Minimum Tax;
- Taxation of Branches and clarification of the taxation of dividend distribution;
- Taxation of Life Insurance Entities;
- Compliance requirements for Small, Medium and Large Taxpayers;
- Increased powers provided to the Tax Authority;
- Key definition changes in the Law on Taxation; and
- Permanent Establishment updates.
|8:30 am||Registration and breakfast refreshment|
|8:45 am||Welcome remarks|
|9:00 am||Presentation and Q&A|
|12:00 pm||Event ends|
Venue: Topaz Restaurant, 162 Preah Norodom Blvd (41), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- USD 15 for early-bird registrations (before 31 December 2016)
- USD 20 for registrations after 31 December 2016
To register: please click here.