When: Tuesday 10 May 2016
Where: Hanoi, Vietnam
DFDL and Quantera Global held a breakfast seminar on “Managing Transfer Pricing Challenges, Tax Risks and Tax Controversies in Vietnam” on Tuesday, 10 May 2016. The seminar provided a practical guide to managing tax risks and tax controversies in Vietnam as well as transfer pricing challenges, particularly in transfer pricing audits.
As one of the key costs of a business, tax exposures have a significant impact on everyone’s business operations. But taking steps towards effective tax risk management is easier said than done. Ensuring tax compliance and putting in place internal controls in a challenging environment like Vietnam remain a difficult undertaking.
In this tax breakfast seminar, DFDL and Quantera Global shared some of their war-stories. During the event, they presented:
- An overview of developing an internal tax governance and control framework;
- Managing tax risk factors by enhancing the accuracy of tax disclosures; and
- Managing tax audits, tax controversies and penalties: techniques and practical case studies.
In addition, the TP sharing brought real-life experience of both local and international TP experts in tackling TP challenges. It covered the following:
- Updated transfer pricing requirements, TP audit trends and plans of tax authorities;
- Common TP audit procedure and notes from actual TP audit cases; and
- Best-practice solutions to address typical transfer pricing challenges in both TP compliance and TP audit defense.
Date: Tuesday, 10 May 2016
Time: 8:30am – 10:30am
Venue: DFDL Office, 9th floor, BIDV Tower, 194 Tran Quang Khai Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ms. Hoang Thanh Tam
Marketing and Business Development Officer
Photos from the seminar: