When: 25 June 2015
Where: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Several important legal and tax regulations in Vietnam have come into effect since the beginning of 2015 or will come into force this year. Aimed at creating a level playing field for foreign and local investors, these new regulations include the Law on Investment of 2014, the Law on Enterprises of 2014 and amended tax laws and regulations on corporate income tax, value added tax, personal income tax and tax administration.
Our examination of opportunities and challenges opened up by the new investment policies and the recent enforcement on further tax reforms suggests you will need to adjust your strategies to navigate through these new legislations. Our breakfast seminar discussed these legal and tax updates, in particular:
- How will they affect your business?
- What are the positive and negative impacts?
- What can taxpayers do to lessen the negative impact?
- Trends in tax audits and tax risk management
- What to expect from those legal and tax changes?
The number of participants was kept to a maximum of 12 to allow them the opportunity to raise any questions or share views and concerns directly with our legal and tax team.
- Tran Thi Vu Hanh, Country Partner, Vietnam
- Bernard Cobarrubias, Tax Director, Vietnam
- Phan Thi Lieu, Senior Tax Manager
Date: Thursday 25 June 2015
Time: 8:30am – 10:00am
Venue: DFDL Office, Unit 2, 19th Floor, Green Power Building, 35 Ton Duc Thang Street, District 1, HCMC
Fee: Free entry; Light breakfast
If you have any questions or require further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ms. Thuy Nguyen
Marketing and Communications Officer