When : 8th June 2017
Where : Crown Plaza, Vientiane
DFDL and the European Chamber of Commerce in the Lao PDR (‘ECCIL’) are jointly hosting a legal and tax update seminar. DFDL Partner, Jack Sheehan and Senior Legal Adviser Rutherford Hubbard will discuss the new Investment Promotion Law, the new Value Added Tax Law and other legal developments and the implications for foreign and domestic investors in the Lao PDR.
Key topics to be discussed will include:
- How will the amendments to the Investment Promotion Law impact foreign and domestic investors in the Lao PDR;
- What are the key changes to the tax and investment incentives available under the amended law;
- An overview of the risks and challenges under the new Investment Promotion Law;
- Other regulatory updates in the Lao PDR, including the Electricity and Water Laws;
- An overview of the new VAT Law and its implications for businesses in the Lao PDR;
- Key points for compliance with the new VAT law on VAT deductions, VAT refunds, VAT on services, VAT on imports, VAT on service fees etc; and
- Other recent tax changes that businesses need to be aware of in the Lao PDR.
Date: 8 June 2017, Thursday
Time: 9:00am-12:30pm (Registration starts at 8:30am)
Venue: Crown Plaza, Vientiane
Fees : USD 35 (287,000 LAK) for ECCIL members;
USD 55 (451,000 LAK) for non-members
Please contact ECCIL at email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call 021 264 330, 020 9551 9988.
For more information:
Finance and Admin Manager
+856 20 59532304