When: 29 April 2015
DFDL and Quantera Global teamed up for our next breakfast seminar focusing on “Tax planning, Transfer Pricing and IHQs update“.
Jack Sheehan, Partner, DFDL, and Emvalee Chiarapurk, Senior Tax Manager, DFDL, along with Steven Carey, Managing Director Asia, Quantera Global, DFDL’s partner for Transfer Pricing, provided a practical workshop for CFOs, CEOs, lawyers, tax directors, accountants, business owners and corporate managers.
The presentation topics included:
- New draft proposal on the International Headquarter (“IHQ”) structures;
- Practical case studies for Thai companies;
- Tax planning for outbound investments;
- Thailand’s double tax treaty network and tax optimization;
- Snapshot of the global and regional transfer pricing landscapes;
- Transfer pricing challenges for Thai MNCs.
The event was held at Dusit Thani Hotel Bangkok at 8am to 10am.