When: 21st June 2017
Where: Park Hyatt Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City
DFDL, in collaboration with Eurocham, Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) Vietnam, Vietnam Supply Chain and Navigos Search cordially invites you to the upcoming seminar “MANUFACTURING BOOM IN VIETNAM” which will be held on 21 June 2017 at the Park Hyatt Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City.
Patrick Keil – DFDL Vietnam Senior Legal Adviser, along with Greg Ohan from JLL Vietnam, Eckart Dutz from Vietnam Supply Chain and Nguyen Phuong Mai from Navigos Search will discuss and expand upon Vietnam’s burgeoning economic growth, and the exciting opportunities afforded by the thriving expansion of its manufacturing base. Particular attention will be cast upon Vietnam’s industrial dynamics and core operational aspects, with a focus on industrial real estate, supply chain, personnel management and training, legal matters, detailing the crucial challenges to be faced, opportunities to arrive of, and the key obstacles to surmount.
The discussions will range over various topics such as:
- Industrial Real Estate: the national Vietnam Industrial Real Estate Market: Emerging Locations and dynamic sectors.
- Vietnam and the Region: How does Vietnam stand in relation to its neighbours? – Case studies.
- Current and Future Competitiveness: the role of land, labour and infrastructure.
- Human resources: challenges in sourcing qualified engineering and technical staff; the availability and skillsets of manual labourers; vocational training; qualified technical and managerial staff.
- Legal matters relevant to manufacturing / industrial activity in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s Manufacturing Boom and dynamics of the Industrial Property Market
- Supply Chain
- Vietnam’s Manufacturing: human resources challenges
- Legal matters relevant to manufacturing/industrial activity in Vietnam – DFDL’s Patrick Keil will be leading the discussion
Date: 21st June 2017, Wednesday
Venue: Park Hyatt Saigon, 2 Lam Son Square, Dist 1, HCM City, Vietnam
Fees: VND 850,000 for Eurocham members and VND 1,150,000 for non-members
*Lunch will be provided.
Please contact Ms. Nhung(Eurocham) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 028 3827 2715 (Ext 126)\
Senior Legal Advisor
Patrick’s legal practice is focused on enabling international investments, with an emphasis on the energy, infrastructure, technology and mining sectors. He has over ten years of advisory experience, gathered in roles covering both emerging and mature markets. Since starting with DFDL in Ho Chi Minh City, Patrick has mainly been engaged in the inbound M&A space, servicing international clients across multiple industries, including renewable energy, garment manufacturing, real estate, and venture capital technology startup investments.
|In collaboration with,|
The entire conference included speeches, discussions and analysis by noted professionals from JLL, Vietnam Supply Chain and Navigos Search, and ranged over a breadth of topics.
The speakers were very well received by the rapt and thoroughly engaged 80 plus professionals and academics in attendance. This event offered them a rare arena in which to candidly voice their concerns, ask probing questions regarding developments in this sector, and have these decisively and comprehensively addressed by our expert panel.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com