On 21 September 2018, Vajiravann Chamnan, Deputy Tax Manager, and Sinoun Sous, Corporate & Commercial Practice Group Consultant discussed key changes to the tax and labor regimes that critically affect the education sector. At this breakfast talk our experts presented on the tax audit process, the new tax law, labor law amendments affecting termination pay, calculation methods for certain benefits and the national minimum wage, reforms to the National Social Security Fund scheme, requirements for foreign employee quotas, foreign employee work permits, and visas. The audience gained crucial insights and our speakers offered practical solutions on minimizing any disruption to your organization. The insightful session was well received by over 80 participants, finishing with an engaging Q&A session where attendees of the seminar engaged in interesting exchanges with our experts.
– Please note that this event is for the Education Sector only –
2018 has been a significant year in terms of taxation and labour developments in Cambodia, marked by the introduction of notable new legislation. These new changes have caused much concern to those operating in education sector in Cambodia.
Vajiravann Chamnan, Deputy Tax Manager, and Sinoun Sous, Corporate & Commercial Practice Group Consultant, will discuss the key changes in the tax and labour regimes that are critical to the education sector, while offering practical solutions to minimize any disruption to your organization.
Key topics to be addressed will include:
- Recent tax changes affecting Schools;
- Tax audits: process overview and tax appeal requirements;
- Recent labour law amendments affecting termination pay, calculation methods of certain benefits and the national minimum wage;
- Reforms to the National Social Security Fund scheme; and
- Overview of the requirements for foreign employee quotas, foreign employee work permits and visas.
We hope you will join us for this informative session. Places are limited, be sure to register now: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8.00 am – 8.30 am: Registration
- 8.30 am – 09.30 am: Seminar
- 09.30 am – 10.00 am: Q&A Session
Date: Friday, 21 September 2018
Time: 8.00 am – 10.00 am
Venue: Topaz, 162 Preah Norodom Blvd (41), Phnom Penh
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
* For any cancellation, please inform us by way of e-mail before 6pm on 20 September 2018.
Deputy Tax Manager
Corporate & Commercial Practice Group Consultant