When: 3 November 2016
Where: Settha Palace Hotel, Vientiane, Lao PDR
The European Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the Lao PDR (ECCIL) together with DFDL proudly presented a half-day employment, corporate and tax compliance seminar.
Speakers included Kristy Newby, Country Manager, DFDL Laos, Jack Sheehan, Partner and Head of the Regional Tax Practice Group, Danyel Thomson, Head of the Employment Practice Group, and Rutherford Hubbard, Senior Legal Adviser.
They discussed how businesses can ensure compliance with Lao PDR regulations by addressing the following issues:
- Key regulatory developments in 2016
- What are the key tax changes that companies need to be aware of?
- How can companies ensure compliance with employment regulations namely employee dismissal, social security, internal regulations and employment contracts?
- What are the primary corporate compliance requirements for companies?
|Kristy Newby||Jack Sheehan||Danyel Thomson||Rutherford Hubbard|
|Country Manager, DFDL Laos
|Partner; Head of the Regional Tax Practice Group||Head of the Employment Practice Group
|Senior Legal Adviser
Other details:To view the agenda, please click here.
Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Venue: Settha Palace Hotel, 6 Pang Kham Street, Vientiane, Lao PDR
- USD 35 (287,000 LAK) for ECCIL members
- USD 55 (451,000 LAK) for non-members
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact ECCIL.
Tel: 021 264 330, 020 9551 9988