Home Sweet Home: Everything You Need to Know About Buying a Home in Vietnam
19 September 2013, Ho Chi Minh City
Have you ever thought about buying a home in Vietnam? Do you know if you are even allowed to or what the restrictions or conditions may be? Wouldn’t it be nice to have a home (and a profitable investment) to return to every night that is yours?
Jerome Buzenet, Managing Director of DFDL Vietnam. He has an active M&A practice including in the real estate sector.
Marc Townsend is the Managing Director of CBRE (Vietnam) Co, Ltd. He is responsible for servicing the property requirements of multinational corporations in Vietnam and the implementation of property management systems into new and existing developments, including presentations to new clients. Mr. Townsend is an active speaker on Vietnam’s real estate market including investment and development throughout Southeast Asia.
Marc and Jerome examined the “ins and outs” and “can and cannots” for foreigners buying a home in Vietnam. Learn more about:
- When and where to buy?
- Who is eligible to buy / build?
- What is the legal framework for home ownership in Vietnam?
- What are the real advantages of buying a home in Vietnam?
- How to identify and grasp the investment opportunities in Vietnam?
- How to avoid the risks and traps of the property market in Vietnam?