Indonesia Power and Energy Summit 2013
4-5 September 2013, Jakarta
Rashed Idrees attended this summit in Indoneisa. As the Indonesian economy prepares for dramatic growth, a stable supply of electricity is needed to support the manufacturing sector and to accommodate a growing middle class. But planning, investment and dialogue will truly power development.
Key topics included:
- Streamlining project development processes in Indonesia;
- Capital recycling options for developers;
- Innovative structures for financing power generation;
- Emerging power assets in Indonesian renewable energy; and
- Unlocking Indonesia’s geothermal potential.
When: 4-5 September 2013
Where: Grand Hyatt Jakarta
For more information, please click here.