When: 25-26 June 2015
Where: MiCasa Hotel Apartments, Yangon, Myanmar
Organized by SZ&W Group, the 2nd annual Myanmar Offshore Congress assembled more than 200 specialists sharing industry expertise and information exchanges.
Key highlights included:
- Examining the prospects of deepwater industry in Asia, especially in Myanmar
- Government panel discussion to let you clearly know the regulation and policy making environment
- Industry panel discussion will involve participants from different sectors to share their opinions and give you a complete picture
- Inspecting the investment and partnership opportunities in deepwater industry
- Introduction of technologies application and innovation in the key fields
- Strategies to optimize the process of E&P, as well as the logistics management
- Separate forums (including strategies, technologies, and case studies) focus on subsea, OSV, FPSO, offshore drilling and oilfield service
On June 25, James Finch, Partner and Managing Director, Naypyidaw, presented on “Myanmar’s Offshore Industry: Important Laws”.
For more information and agenda, please click here.