When: 8.15am-10.30am, 20 November 2014
Where: Regus Conference Room “Samui”, Level 27, Q House,
1 Sathorn Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok,Thailand
DFDL together with Quantera Global, one of the world’s leading independent transfer pricing advisory firms, invite you to join us for a fast-tracked seminar on “Thailand plus One ASEAN tax and transfer pricing strategies” on 20 November 2014.
Jack Sheehan, Partner, DFDL Regional Tax practice group, David Doran, DFDL Partner and Chairman, and Steven Carey, Managing Director, Quantera Global will be speakers at the seminar and presentations will include:
- ASEAN overview legal framework and progress report
- How competitive is Thailand as a holding location for investing into ASEAN when compared with other locations such as Singapore and Hong Kong
- A discussion of Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) initiatives and their impact on Thailand and ASEAN
- An overview of current transfer pricing risks and planning in ASEAN
- How can the ASEAN comprehensive Investment Agreement (ACIA) protect Thai and foreign investors
- What countries make for possible Thailand plus One options for industries such as manufacturing and services
David and Jack will draw on the firm’s 20 years of experience in the region and provide practical case studies.
Steven will share his insights and expectations based on his dedicated transfer pricing experience over the last 15 years.
Fee: Free by invitation
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ms. Tipsuda Chaichana
Marketing and Communications Officer