When: 2.00pm – 5.30pm, 4 December
Where: Lao Plaza Hotel, Vientiane 63 Samsenethai Road, PO Box 6708,
Vientiane, Lao PDR
DFDL and the European Chamber of Commerce in the Lao PDR invite you to the upcoming joint DFDL / ECCIL half-day seminar “Legal and Tax Compliance Update in the Lao PDR” on 4 December 2014 at Lao Plaza Hotel in Vientiane.
The seminar will include a panel discussion on the latest developments and changes and a Q&A session where our team of experts will be available to answer questions.
Guy Apovy, President of the European Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the Lao PDR (ECCIL), will open the seminar with general comments on the Lao PDR economy and outlook for 2015.
The presentations will include:
- How the new Labor Law will impact employment contracts – Key provisions for companies and employers
- What are the recent changes to the Social Security system
- What are the invoicing compliance requirements for companies and businesses
- How key changes to the Enterprise Law will impact on companies in the Lao PDR
- What are the main changes to the Accounting and Auditing Laws
- How other changes in laws and regulations will impact in 2015
The DFDL team will draw on the firm’s 20 years of experience in the Lao PDR and the region.
If you have any questions or require further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Fee: USD 35 (298,000 Kip) for ECCIL members; USD 55 (468,000 Kip) for non-members (to be paid before 1 December 2014)
For registration, please contact ECCIL at: email@example.com
For additional information about the seminar the DFDL contact is: