DFDL Myanmar Holds Webinar on COVID-19 Tax Updates
Last week, the DFDL Myanmar Tax Team organized a well-attended webinar on how to manage your tax affairs in Myanmar during the COVID-19 crisis. Jack Sheehan (Partner & Head of the Regional Tax Practice), Diberjohn Balinas (Senior Tax Manager) and Nay Nay Eaint (Tax Manager) shared their insights and expertise with the audience on how to deal with important tax-related matters during the COVID-19 pandemic. With Jack moderating this live event, Diberjohn discussed recent tax updates and outlined the various tax relief measures offered by the Myanmar Government to affected businesses across the country as well as tax compliance and assessment considerations. Nay Nay’s speech focused on tax filing and payment procedures. The webinar concluded with an active and insightful Q&A session.
If you missed our webinar and want to access the replay, please click here.
7 May 2020 | 2:30 – 3:15 pm (UTC +6:30) | Complimentary
DFDL Myanmar cordially invites you to attend what we believe will be an insightful tax webinar to discuss how to manage your Myanmar tax affairs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our Myanmar tax team will share their insights and expertise on how to deal with important tax-related matters during this COVID-19 crisis. They will discuss recent tax updates and tax measures offered by the Myanmar Government in response to the current pandemic that has affected businesses all across the country.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear from top tax experts and get clear answers and advice during this uncertain time!
- 2:30 – 2:35 pm: Opening Remarks – Jack Sheehan (Partner & Head of Regional Tax Practice)
- 2:35 – 2:45 pm: Tax Reliefs & Recent Myanmar Tax Updates Related to COVID-19 – Diberjohn Balinas (Senior Tax Manager)
- 2:45 – 2:55 pm: Tax Filing and Payment Procedures During the COVID-19 Crisis – Nay Nay Eaint (Tax Manager)
- 2:55 – 3:05 pm: Tax Compliance and Assessment Considerations During the COVID-19 Crisis – Diberjohn Balinas
- 3:05 – 3:15 pm: Q&A Session
- 3:15 pm: Closing Remarks – Jack Sheehan
To register please send an email to our Events Team at: email@example.com
Once your registration is complete you will receive the webinar room link.
Speakers & Moderator:
Partner & Head of the Regional Tax Practice Group
Senior Tax Manager, Myanmar
Nay Nay Eaint