DFDL recently contributed to the Eversheds Sutherland guide on Asia-Pacific Force Majeure. Across 6 of our jurisdictions (Bangladesh, Cambodia, the Lao PDR, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam) DFDL’s experts answer questions related to force majeure clauses in contracts. This publication features a wide range of approaches and commentary on the particular treatment of force majeure events in these jurisdictions. Check out the update on your country now: https://ezine.eversheds-sutherland.com/asia-guide/home/.
- Bangladesh: Shahwar Jamal Nizam, Partner & Bangladesh Managing Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cambodia: Chris Robinson, Partner, Cambodia Deputy Managing Director & Head of the Cambodia Corporate and Commercial Practice Group – email@example.com
- Lao PDR: Kristy Newby, Lao PDR Managing Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Myanmar: Nishant Choudhary, Partner & Myanmar Deputy Managing Director – email@example.com
- Thailand: Kraisorn Rueangkul, Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vietnam: Hoang Phong Anh, Partner – email@example.com