As part of our continuous efforts to expand our professional services in the region, we are proud to announce the launch of the Compliance & Investigations Practice. The practice will be headed by Jonathan Blaine and will provide advice on compliance, risk, governance, and special investigation services to our clients across the region. The practice has a special focus on anti-bribery and anti-corruption advisory services, including regional, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”), and UK Bribery Act compliance support, compliance risk assessments and policy development.
With our regional footprint, operating from an integrated network of offices across nine countries in ASEAN and Bangladesh, DFDL has the on-the-ground expertise and know-how to navigate the complex legal jurisdictions, cross-border transactions, and the challenging compliance environments arising as a result.
DFDL’s Compliance & Investigations services include:
- Anti-corruption and anti-bribery advisory
- Regulatory systems reviews and assessments
- Internal compliance systems reviews
- Advice related to adequate procedures systems consulting
- Internal compliance investigations and reporting
- Board or Director and Executive level responsibility and liability advisory
- Crisis management and governmental investigations support
To find out more about DFDL’s Compliance & Investigations Practice: