DFDL cordially invites you to the upcoming seminar organized by SCE Project Asia: “Heritage Preservation & Economic Development” on 11 September 2019 in Ho Chi Minh City.
SCE Project Asia is composed of architects, engineers and specialists who are committed to providing high quality design services, project management, and construction management.
At this event, local and Italian experts will examine and discuss the ongoing cooperation between Italy and Vietnam regarding heritage preservation and the hospitality sector along with the future economic development of HCMC and the wider Mekong Delta region. DFDL Senior Legal Adviser, Paul Volodarsky, will be speaking on the Legal Framework for Adaptive Re-use of existing structures in Vietnam.
A total of twelve panel discussions will be featured during this business seminar:
- Government’s Vision for the Next 20 Years
- Smart & Creative Cities
- 10 Centennial Heritage Icons of Saigon
- The Economic Impacts of the Conservation of Heritage Villas
- Italian Cooperation in Vietnam
- Investment in Heritage Buildings
- Re-development Opportunities in Hospitality & Mixed Use projects
- The Creation of Historical Centers
- HSCD: Ho Chi Minh City Smart & Creative District
- Vo Van Tan Villa Case Study
- PPPs in Vietnam
- The Legal Framework for Adaptive Re-use in Vietnam
For further information regarding this event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Legal Adviser